Narwee Station Upgrade
Narwee Station has been upgraded to improve accessibility for people with disabilities, limited mobility, parents with prams and tourists with luggage.
- New lift, upgraded stairs and new weather protection canopies
- Refurbishment of the heritage platform building to include improved toilet facilities and a family accessible toilet
- Improved bicycle facilities and interchange areas, new wayfinding signage, and upgrades to lighting and CCTV surveillance.
The upgrade of Narwee Station is now complete and open to the public.
The project team would like to thank the Narwee community and commuters of Narwee Station for their patience and support throughout the project.
- Narwee Station Upgrade Determination Report (PDF, 1.04 MB)
- Narwee Station Upgrade Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 7.08 MB)
- Narwee Station Upgrade Statement of Heritage Impact (PDF, 4.75 MB)
- Narwee Station Upgrade Noise and Vibration Assessment (PDF, 13.33 MB)
- Narwee Station Upgrade Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 7.23 MB)
- Narwee Station Upgrade Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 2.98 MB)