Northern Beaches Hospital
The NSW Government has upgraded the roads around the Northern Beaches Hospital. The upgrades provide customers with a better travel experience, increased capacity on the road network and improved access through the area. Ferrovial York Joint Venture (FYJV) was engaged by Roads and Maritime to carry out the project.
Aug 2020 - Project Completion
The NSW Government has completed upgrading roads around the Northern Beaches Hospital increasing capacity on the road network and improving access through the area.
We would like to thank residents, the local community and commuters for their support and patience during the construction of this important piece of infrastructure.
To learn more about this project, view our interactive portal for more information.
View the animation to see what the project will look like once complete.
- December 2019 - Warringah Road underpass reaches new milestone
- November 2019 - Work drives ahead on Northern Beaches Hospital road upgrade
- August 2019 - Crews dig deep for Warringah Road underpass
- July 2019 - Bridging the gap at busy Frenchs Forest intersection
- February 2019 - Work on new road bridges at Frenchs Foresr in full swing
- December 2018 - New bridge takes shape along Warringah Road at Frenchs Forest
- October 2018 - Historic Frenchs Forest pear tree finds new home
For further information about this project, please contact:
Phone: 1800 014 307