Panania Station Upgrade
Transport for NSW is improving accessibility at Panania Railway Station for people with disabilities, limited mobility, parents with prams, and tourists with luggage.
- Three new lifts and stairs, new canopies for weather protection, and new wayfinding signage
- Refurbishment of the heritage platform building to include new toilet facilities
- Improvements to bicycle facilities, interchanges areas, lighting and CCTV surveillance.
Construction began mid-2017 and will take approximately 18 months to complete.
Details of current and upcoming construction is available in the:
- Panania Station Upgrade Determination Report (PDF, 2.58 MB)
- Panania Station Upgrade - Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 9.45 MB)
- Panania Station Upgrade Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 2.28 MB)
- Panania Station Upgrade Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.56 MB)
- Panania Station Upgrade Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 26.71 MB)
- Panania Station Upgrade Statement of Heritage Impact (PDF, 4.68 MB)
- Panania Station Upgrade Flora and Fauna Assessment (PDF, 2.31 MB)