Schofields Commuter Car Park
Planning is underway to provide additional commuter parking at Schofields.
The project is part of the NSW Government’s Commuter Car Park Program, providing you with more convenient access to public transport at key interchanges and helping to ease congestion on our roads.
Subject to community consultation and planning approval, construction of approximately 700 additional spaces is expected to begin early-2021.
- a new commuter car park with approximately 700 additional parking spaces located on vacant land to the north-west of Schofields Station
- main entry and exit to the new car park from Schofields Road and left-turn entry from Bridge Street
- additional accessible parking spaces
- dedicated motorcycle parking bays
- dedicated pathways connecting to the existing footpath along Bridge Street
- Transport Park&Ride infrastructure (Opal operated boom gates)
- CCTV, lighting, fencing and wayfinding signage for improved safety and security
- provision for future electric vehicle charging spaces
- landscaping within the car park.
Altrove Boulevard is proposed to be extended in the future, which will provide an additional entry and exit to the new car park.
Thank you for your feedback
Transport for NSW has received feedback from the community on the proposed commuter car park. All feedback is currently being reviewed and all submissions will receive a written response in the coming months.
If you have any questions about the proposal please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call calling 1800 684 490.
Watch the livestream Q&A event
Thank you to those who joined our livestream Q&A event. Please see FAQ (PDF, 261.25 KB) with answers to questions we didn't get time to respond to on the day.
To view the recording of the livestream event click here.
Keeping you up to date
Transport for NSW will keep the community informed about the project as it progresses.
If you would like to sign up to receive email updates about the project, please call 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com.