Taree Station Upgrade
The accessibility upgrade at Taree Station is now complete.
This upgrade is part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
The upgrade provides a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- a new ramp to the platform
- upgrades to footpaths and walkways between the platform and car park
- upgrade the two existing accessible car spaces
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- tactile indicators along the platform
- improvements to lighting to increase safety and security
The Taree Station Upgrade is now complete and the station is fully accessible for all customers.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their patience during the completion of this important work.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Taree Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.