Taree Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Taree Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete in early 2022*.
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- a new ramp to the platform
- upgrades to footpaths and walkways between the platform and car park
- upgrade the two existing accessible car spaces
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- tactile indicators along the platform
- improvements to lighting to increase safety and security.
Planning is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Taree Station. As part of the planning process, preliminary investigations will be undertaken to help identify what upgrades will be required to make Taree Station fully accessible.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Taree Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.