Point to Point Transport industry
Fares for booked services (including booked taxi services, traditional hire car, ridesharing and similar services) are not regulated.
Booked fares for Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme (TTSS) customers remain regulated.
Maximum fares for rank and hail taxi services remain regulated.
Fares Fact Sheets
- Fares Fact Sheet - Booked services (PDF, 169.63 KB)
- Fares Fact Sheet - Booked services (DOCX, 173.46 KB) accessible version
- Fares Fact Sheet - Taxis (PDF, 170.04 KB)
- Fares Fact Sheet - Taxis (DOCX, 173.6 KB) accessible version
Fact sheets on matters such as safety obligations for service providers can be found on the Point to Point Transport Commissioner website
- Rank and hail taxi fares order
- Fare calculation devices
- Taxi cameras (specifications and safeguards)
- Taxi licence determinations
Wheelchair accessible taxis (WATs)
- Incentive payment for WAT drivers
- WAT licences
- WAT interest-free loans
- Wheelchair accessible taxi measurement protocol
Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme