Hanging banners on bridges and overpasses
Transport for NSW is proud to support community services by permitting the display of banners at no cost on bridges over roads that are classified under the State Roads Act.
Banner applications will only be considered for events or activities which are:
- non-commercial/non-profit making, and
- offer community benefit.
We do not accept any banners that include political or commercial advertising, anything related to alcohol, or offensive material of any kind.
To apply to hang a banner:
- Read the Policy for Banners on Bridges (PDF, 284.87 KB).
- Submit your application and all supporting documents via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using roads, bridges and other structures for non-traffic activities
- Road occupancy licences
- Event management guidelines