Lodge a development application
Learn about the documentation relating to development and construction approvals that you need to provide before any construction can begin.
Access all Recently Determined Maritime Planning development application documentation and all other related forms.
To obtain the development consent for water-based structures, you must lodge a development application with Transport for NSW.
For development applications on NSW waterways, you must obtain 'permission to lodge' from Transport for NSW through a formal application.
Lodge your planning application to the e-lodgement platform, or the NSW Planning Portal and learn about relevant fees and related resources.
- For developments proposed in Botany Bay/Port Hacking (areas include Brighton-le-Sands, Sans Souci, La Perouse, Kyeemagh), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For developments proposed in Hawkesbury River/Broken Bay (areas include Brooklyn, Patonga, Mona Vale, Narrabeen, Pittwater, Avoca and Berowra), please contact email@example.com
- For developments proposed in the Southern Region (south of Stanwell Park including Murray River), please contact NavSouth@transport.nsw.gov.au
- For developments proposed in the Northern Region (all areas North of Hawkesbury River/Broken Bay), please contact NavigationAdviceNorth@transport.nsw.gov.au
If you wish to:
- discuss your application
- organise a time to discuss your proposal in person at either our Rozelle or Parramatta offices
- enquire about any further information
Please contact the Property, Strategy & Planning Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org