In Dee Why, all major works have been completed. There are no further works planned in Dee Why as part of the Northern Beaches B-Line Project.
Thank you for your patience while Transport for NSW introduced the B-Line bus service and completed associated road, parking and bus stop infrastructure.
Public Art has been installed on cabinets at both northbound and southbound bus stops as part of the B-Line Public Art Strategy – Be Here! Read more about it here.
The scope of works delivered in Dee Why include
- a new citybound B-Line bus shelter on Pittwater Road between Howard Avenue and Oaks
- Avenue upgrades to kerb ramps and pedestrian access in the Dee Why library council car park, corner of Pittwater Road and St David Avenue, including five new accessible car spaces
- a new 24 hour citybound bus lane between Dee Why Parade and Oaks Avenue
- a new indented citybound bus bay outside Dee Why RSL
- narrowing of the existing median between Dee Why Parade and Oaks Avenue to create an additional southbound traffic lane
- new line marking and adjustments to existing signage to designate a “bus only” lane for the existing Dee Why bus stop on Pittwater Road (southbound) between Howard Avenue and Oaks Avenue
- extension of the existing right turn lane from Pittwater Road (northbound) into Oaks Avenue
- various changes to parking arrangements on Pittwater Road between Hawkesbury Avenue and Pacific Parade
- ancillary works associated with the above elements including road regrading, services diversion and/or relocation, minor drainage works, adjustments to lighting, upgrades to pedestrian fencing and landscaping, new line marking and improved/new traffic signal infrastructure
- 121 dedicated commuter car park spaces constructed as part of the Dee Why PCYC
For more information on the B-Line Project and associated works, please contact us by:
- Phone: 1800 048 751
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Transport for NSW, Locked Bag 6501, St Leonards NSW 2065
Level 3, PCYC Building, 40 Kingsway, Dee Why (Corner of Kingsway and Civic Parade)