Casino Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Casino Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete in early 2022*.
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- upgrades to existing paths and ramps around the station precinct
- a new accessible kiss and ride zone at the front of the station
- upgrades to the existing accessible car spaces
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- regrading sections of the platform and installing new tactile indicators
- improvements to lighting and wayfinding.
Planning is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Casino Station. As part of the planning process, preliminary investigations will be undertaken to help identify what upgrades will be required to make Casino Station fully accessible.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Casino Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.