Casino Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Casino Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete by early 2023.
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- upgrades to existing paths and ramps around the station precinct
- a new accessible kiss and ride zone at the front of the station
- upgrades to the existing accessible car spaces
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- regrading sections of the platform and installing new tactile indicators
- improvements to lighting and wayfinding
A contract has been awarded to The Van Mal Group with work starting on site in September 2022.
Thank you for your feedback on the concept design which was on public display from Monday 25 October to 8 November 2021.
The community was invited to comment on the project’s concept design (PDF, 501.04 KB), with all responses helping Transport to understand what is important to customers and the community.
The concept design that was presented to the community for consultation has remained unchanged and the project team will proceed with construction using the current design.
What happens next?
The project will start in September 2022, to be completed by early 2023 weather permitting.*
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Casino Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.