Casino Station Upgrade
The NSW Government has improved accessibility at Casino Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project completed in June 2023.
The project provides a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- upgrades to existing paths and ramps around the station precinct
- a new accessible kiss and ride zone at the front of the station
- upgrades to the existing accessible car spaces
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- regrading sections of the platform and installing new tactile indicators
- improvements to lighting and wayfinding
Casino Station Upgrade is now complete. Customers are able to use the stations new and improved accessibility features.
Please visit the Casino Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
The concept design which was on public display from Monday 25 October to 8 November 2021.
The community was invited to comment on the project’s concept design (PDF, 501.04 KB), with all responses helping Transport to understand what is important to customers and the community.
The concept design that was presented to the community for consultation has remained unchanged and the project team will proceed with construction using the current design.