Grafton Station Upgrade
The NSW Government has improved accessibility at Grafton Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project now complete.
The project provides a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- a new accessible ramp between the main entry and platform
- upgrade the main entrance stairs to a pedestrian entry ramp
- relocate taxi bays and existing accessible car spaces
- a new accessible kiss and ride zone in the car park
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- new tactile indicators along the platform
- improvements to lighting and wayfinding
Grafton Station Upgrade is now complete. Customers are able to use the stations new and improved accessibility features.
Please visit the Grafton Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
The concept design was on public display from Monday 25 October to 8 November 2021.
The community was invited to comment on the project’s concept design (PDF, 564.45 KB), with all responses helping Transport to understand what is important to customers and the community.
The concept design that was presented to the community for consultation has remained unchanged and the project team will proceed with construction using the current design.