Gunnedah Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Gunnedah Station as part of the Transport Access Program.
Upon completion, the project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- construction of a paved forecourt area around the station building entry
- upgraded access ramp from the platform to the waiting room
- a new accessible car space
- formalised coach parking, taxi zone and drop-off zone
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- a new family accessible toilet
- upgraded seating along the platform
- tactile indicators along the platform
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
The accessibility upgrade to Gunnedah Station is now complete and upgraded facilities are now available to all rail users and local residents.
The upgrade of Gunnedah train station provides a facility that is accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, and parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
Please see the latest project update (PDF, 548.39 KB)for further information.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Gunnedah Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.