Gunnedah Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Gunnedah Station as part of the Transport Access Program, with the project expected to be complete in early 2022*.
The project will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- construction of a paved forecourt area around the station building entry
- upgrade access ramp from the platform to the waiting room
- two kiss and ride spaces and two new accessible car spaces
- formalised coach parking
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- tactile indicators along the platform
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
Planning is underway for an accessibility upgrade at Gunnedah Station. As part of the planning process, preliminary investigations will be undertaken to help identify what upgrades will be required to make Gunnedah Station fully accessible.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com
Please visit the Grafton Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.