Ourimbah Station Upgrade
The upgrade at Ourimbah Station is part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
As part of the program, the Ourimbah Station Upgrade will provide a station precinct that is accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
The project is expected to be completed in 2022*.
- two new lifts connecting the existing footbridge to the platforms
- a new station entrance from the Pacific Highway
- new stairs from the footbridge to Platform 2
- a new access ramp from the Shirley Street commuter car park to Platform 1
- minor changes to existing waiting rooms to provide equitable access
- platform resurfacing, improved amenities, lighting and CCTV for security and safety.
Construction of the Ourimbah Station Upgrade is now underway. Please see the latest Community Notification for further information.
Keep in Touch
If you would like to receive further information or project updates, please register to join the Ourimbah Station Upgrade distribution list by calling 1800 684 490 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the Ourimbah Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
- Ourimbah Station Upgrade - Community Notification, October 2020 (PDF, 3.25 MB)
- Ourimbah Station Upgrade - Community Notification, September 2020 (PDF, 748.31 KB)
- Ourimbah Station Upgrade - Community Notification, July/August 2020 (PDF, 272.6 KB)
- Ourimbah Station Upgrade - Planning Approval, July 2020 (PDF, 1.24 MB)
- Ourimbah Station Upgrade - Have Your Say, May 2020 (PDF, 1.24 MB)
- Ourimbah Station Upgrade - Determination Report, July 2020 (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Ourimbah Station Upgrade - Review of Environmental Factors, May 2020 (PDF, 9.65 MB)
- Ourimbah Station Upgrade - Statement of Heritage Impact, May 2020 (PDF, 5.01 MB)
- Ourimbah Station Upgrade - Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment, May 2020 (PDF, 3.45 MB)
- Ourimbah Station Upgrade - Arborist Report, May 2020 (PDF, 4.37 MB)
- Ourimbah Station Upgrade - Landscape Character and Visual Impact Assessment, May 2020 (PDF, 3.49 MB)
Transport for NSW has approved the Ourimbah Station Upgrade project. The approval follows the public display of the Review of Environmental Factors (REF) between 20 May and 3 June 2020, and preparation of a Determination Report.
The project received 36 submissions in response to the project’s REF. Each submission was considered by the project team and responded to in a Determination Report.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their feedback during the planning process.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.