Penrith Station Upgrade
The NSW Government has improved facilities at Penrith Station to provide a better customer experience and increase capacity for future growth in the region.
- A new station concourse, new stairs and canopies
- New accessible amenities
- Improved interchange area.
Other improvements delivered for Penrith Station include a new commuter car park.
The upgrade of Penrith Station is now completed with the station opened to customers in November 2017. Customers are able to access the station via new lifts to the station platforms and concourse. The Belmore Street car park has also been reinstated following the use of the car park as a temporary bus interchange during construction.
- Penrith Station Upgrade Determination Report (PDF, 814.59 KB)
- Penrith Station Upgrade Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 5.5 MB)
- Penrith Station Upgrade Revised Statement of Heritage Impact for Penrith (PDF, 5.36 MB)
- Penrith Station Upgrade Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 8.82 MB)
- Penrith Station Upgrade Noise and Vibration impact Assessment (PDF, 10.67 MB)
- Penrith Station Upgrade Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.79 MB) (Full version of Appendix A can be provided on request.)
- Penrith Station Upgrade Ecological Impact Assessment (PDF, 7.99 MB)