Planning is underway to deliver new commuter car parking spaces at St Marys.
The project is jointly funded by the Australian and NSW Governments and would support the proposed new metro station and interchange at St Marys.
The proposal includes adding two levels to the existing multi-storey commuter car park to provide around 250 new spaces. These spaces would offset the future removal of some commuter parking as part of the proposed Sydney Metro - Western Sydney Airport.
Subject to community consultation and planning approval, construction on the multi-storey car park extension is planned to begin in early-2021 and is expected to be completed in early-2022.
- a new lift and extension of the existing lift and stairs
- additional accessible parking spaces
- provision for future electric vehicle charging spaces
- CCTV, lighting and wayfinding for improved safety and security
- provision for future Transport Park&Ride infrastructure (Opal operated boom gates)
- additional motorcycle bays.
Thank you for your feedback
Transport for NSW has received feedback from the community on the proposed commuter car park. All feedback is currently being reviewed and all submissions will receive a written response in the coming weeks.
If you have any questions about the proposal please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 684 490.
- View concept design (PDF, 2.15 MB)
- View Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 26.29 MB)
- View more information (PDF, 1.48 MB)
Keeping you up to date
Transport for NSW will keep the community informed about the project as it progresses.
If you would like to sign up to receive email updates about the project, please call 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com.
If you would like more information about the Sydney Metro Western Sydney Airport projects, please visit www.sydneymetro.info/westernsydneyairportline.
- St Marys Commuter Car Park - Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 26.29 MB)
- St Marys Commuter Car Park - Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 17.71 MB)
- St Marys Commuter Car Park - Traffic and Transport Assessment (PDF, 10.62 MB)
- St Marys Commuter Car Park - Noise and Vibration (PDF, 2.81 MB)