Warrawee Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Warrawee Station.
This upgrade will be delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
The project is expected to be completed by late 2020*.
- a new lift between the platform and existing footbridge
- a canopy from the new lift to the station building on the platform
- two new accessible parking spaces and a new kiss and ride space on Heydon Avenue
- three new kiss and ride spaces on Warrawee Avenue
- new accessible pathways through the station precinct
- a new family accessible toilet and unisex ambulant toilet
- a new bike shelter
- improvements to CCTV and lighting to increase safety and security.
Planning approval for the Warrawee Station Upgrade has been granted.
Site surveys and other early work commenced in November 2019.
Keep in touch
We will continue to keep the community informed throughout the construction period with monthly notifications being distributed to residents and frequent updates published here on our website.
If you would like to receive project updates please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all urgent enquiries or complaints regarding construction activities, please call our 24-hour Construction Response Line on 1800 775 465.
Please visit the Warrawee Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
- Warrawee Station Upgrade Community Notification - February 2020 (PDF, 712.16 KB)
- Warrawee Station Upgrade Community Notification – December 2019 (PDF, 314.13 KB)
- Warrawee Station Upgrade Community Notification – November 2019 (PDF, 343.2 KB)
- Warrawee Station Upgrade Community Notification – April/May 2019
- Warrawee Station Upgrade Determination Report (PDF, 7.99 MB)
- Warrawee Station Upgrade REF (PDF, 28.14 MB)
- Warrawee Station Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 11.97 MB)
- Warrawee Station Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 49.43 MB)
- Warrawee Station Statement of Heritage Impact (PDF, 22.23 MB)
- Warrawee Station Biodiversity Assessment Report (PDF, 2.94 MB)
- Warrawee Station Arboricultural Impact Assessment Report (PDF, 1.72 MB)
* Estimated project completion times are subject to change.