Warwick Farm Commuter Car Park
Planning is underway to provide additional commuter parking at Warwick Farm.
The project is part of the NSW Government’s Commuter Car Park Program, providing you with more convenient access to public transport at key interchanges and helping to ease congestion on our roads.
Construction of approximately 250 additional spaces is expected to begin early-2021 and is expected to be completed in early-2022.
- adding two storeys to the existing multi-storey car park, providing approximately 250 additional spaces
- a new lift and extension of the existing lift
- additional accessible parking spaces close to the station
- solar panels on the rooftop level
- provision for future electric vehicle charging spaces
- motorcycle parking bays
- a new footpath through Hart Park to improve connectivity to the station
- CCTV, lighting and wayfinding signage for improved safety and security.
Thank you for your feedback
Transport for NSW has received feedback from the community on the proposed commuter car park. All feedback is currently being reviewed and all submissions will receive a written response in the coming weeks.
If you have any questions about the proposal please email us at email@example.com or call 1800 684 490.
- View concept design (PDF, 428.49 KB)
- View Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 5.93 MB)
- View more information (PDF, 902.55 KB)
Early investigation work for the car park extension are now underway. Site investigations will take place over the next few months including survey work and geotechnical investigations around the existing car park.
In late February some survey work is scheduled to place place at night inside the multi-storey car park. This work is expected to be inaudible to surrounding residents.
Keeping you up to date
Transport for NSW will keep the community informed about the project as it progresses.