Warwick Farm Commuter Car Park
Planning is underway to provide additional commuter parking at Warwick Farm.
The project is part of the NSW Government’s Commuter Car Park Program, providing you with more convenient access to public transport at key interchanges and helping to ease congestion on our roads.
Subject to community consultation and planning approval, construction of approximately 250 additional spaces is expected to begin early-2021 and is expected to be completed in early-2022.
- adding two storeys to the existing multi-storey car park, providing approximately 250 additional spaces
- a new lift and extension of the existing lift
- additional accessible parking spaces close to the station
- solar panels on the rooftop level
- provision for future electric vehicle charging spaces
- motorcycle parking bays
- a new footpath through Hart Park to improve connectivity to the station
- CCTV, lighting and wayfinding signage for improved safety and security.
Have your say
Transport for NSW is currently seeking your feedback on the proposed commuter car park. You can view the plans below and provide your comments by emailing email@example.com, calling 1800 684 490 or completing the online feedback form.
Your feedback will help to inform the planning approval process and will be considered during the detailed design of the project.
- View concept design (PDF, 428.49 KB)
- View Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 5.93 MB)
- View more information (PDF, 902.55 KB)
Keeping you up to date
Transport for NSW will keep the community informed about the project as it progresses.