West Ryde Commuter Car Park
Transport for NSW will be delivering additional commuter car parking spaces at West Ryde.
The project is part of the NSW Government’s Commuter Car Park Program, providing you with more convenient access to public transport at key interchanges and helping to ease congestion on our roads.
The project has received planning approval and construction of approximately 100 additional spaces is expected to begin in the coming weeks and be completed in late-2021.
- a new commuter car park with approximately 100 additional spaces at the existing car park site to the east of West Ryde Station
- accessible parking spaces, motorcycle parking bays and bicycle parking hoops
- Transport Park&Ride infrastructure (Opal operated boom gates)
- provision for future electric vehicle charging spaces
- dedicated paths to provide safe and convenient access between the car park and the station
- lighting, wayfinding signage and new rail corridor fencing for improved safety
- landscaping within the car park, including tree planting along the Ryedale Road footpath.
Thank you for your feedback
Between September and October 2020, the community were invited to provide feedback on the proposed concept design for the new commuter car park at West Ryde Station.
Thank you to everyone who made a submission. Your feedback helps us to understand what is important to customers and the community and will be considered during the detailed design phase of the project.
A Consultation Summary Report, summarising key themes of feedback and answering commonly asked questions is available to view.
If you have any questions about the proposal please email us at email@example.com or call 1800 684 490.
- View concept design (PDF, 209.98 KB)
- View more information (PDF, 960.67 KB)
- View Consultation Summary Report (PDF, 1 MB)
We have engaged a contractor to design and construct the new car park on behalf of Transport for NSW and detailed design is now underway.
Major construction will commence in the coming weeks with the new car park expected to be open to the community in late 2021.
Keeping you up to date
Transport for NSW will keep the community informed about the project as it progresses.
If you would like to sign up to receive email updates about the project, please call 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.