West Ryde Commuter Car Park
Planning is underway to provide additional commuter parking at West Ryde.
The project is part of the NSW Government’s Commuter Car Park Program, providing you with more convenient access to public transport at key interchanges and helping to ease congestion on our roads.
Subject to community consultation and planning approval, construction of approximately 100 additional spaces is expected to begin early-2021 and is expected to be completed in late-2021.
- a new commuter car park with approximately 100 additional spaces at the existing car park site to the east of West Ryde Station
- accessible parking spaces, motorcycle parking bays and bicycle parking hoops
- provision for future electric vehicle charging spaces
- dedicated paths to provide safe and convenient access between the car park and the station
- lighting, wayfinding signage and new rail corridor fencing for improved safety
- landscaping within the car park, including tree planting along the Ryedale Road footpath.
Thank you for your feedback
Transport for NSW has received feedback from the community on the proposed commuter car park. All feedback is currently being reviewed and all submissions will receive a written response in the coming weeks.
If you have any questions about the proposal or would like to be added to the project mailing list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 684 490.
Keeping you up to date
Transport for NSW will keep the community informed about the project as it progresses.
If you would like to sign up to receive email updates about the project, please call 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com.