Wyee Station Upgrade
The upgrade at Wyee Station is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering safe, modern and accessible transport infrastructure.
- three new lifts to provide access to the pedestrian footbridge and station platforms
- upgrades to the existing pedestrian pathways to improve access from the Gorokan Road commuter car park and the Wyee Road Council car park
- a new kiss-and-ride space on Gorokan Road
- an additional accessible parking space in the Gorokan Road commuter car park
- formalising the crossing on Wyee Road
- improvements to CCTV, wayfinding and lighting to increase safety and security
- a new family accessible toilet, and improved waiting room accessibility
- new stairs to replace the current ramp.
Early work and site establishment commenced at the station in May 2019.
Major construction commenced on Saturday 8 June during a scheduled Sydney Trains trackwork weekend.
Services identification, surveying and concrete work will be completed throughout June during standard hours.
Keep in touch
We will continue to keep the community informed throughout the construction period with monthly notifications being distributed to residents and frequent updates published here on our website.
If you would like to receive project updates please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com.
For all urgent enquiries or complaints regarding construction activities, please call our 24-hour Construction Response Line
on 1800 775 465.
- Wyee Station Upgrade Community Notification June 2019 (PDF, 1.07 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade Community Notification May 2019 (PDF, 1.03 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade Community Notification November 2018 (PDF, 1.61 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Determination Report (PDF, 3.85 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 6.81 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Landscape, Character and Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.35 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.15 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 19.51 MB)