Wyee Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Wyee Station.
This upgrade will be delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
The project is expected to be completed by mid 2020*.
- three new lifts to provide access to the pedestrian footbridge and station platforms
- upgrades to the existing pedestrian pathways to improve access from the Gorokan Road commuter car park and the Wyee Road Council car park
- a new kiss-and-ride space on Gorokan Road
- an additional accessible parking space in the Gorokan Road commuter car park
- formalising the crossing on Wyee Road
- improvements to CCTV, wayfinding and lighting to increase safety and security
- a new family accessible toilet, and improved waiting room accessibility
- new stairs to replace the current ramp.
Early work and site establishment commenced at the station in May 2019.
Major construction commenced in June during a scheduled Sydney Trains track work weekend.
The following activities will be undertaken throughout December during standard hours:
- building new station access stairs and retaining walls at Wyee Road
- installation of cladding and glazing to the lift shafts
- work to the station toilets and waiting room.
Toilet and waiting room closure
The existing toilets and waiting room on the island platform are currently closed. The waiting room will re-open in early January 2020 and the toilets will re-open in late March 2020. Two temporary unisex toilets are located on the platform.
Changes to commuter car park access
Access to the Gorokan Road commuter car park has temporarily changed.
Please follow the wayfinding signage located around the station and the direction of traffic controllers.
This change is temporary and will be in place until mid-2020. See map below for more information.
Keep in touch
We will continue to keep the community informed throughout the construction period with monthly notifications being distributed to residents and frequent updates published here on our website.
If you would like to receive project updates please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com.
For all urgent enquiries or complaints regarding construction activities, please call our 24-hour Construction Response Line on 1800 775 465.
Please visit the Wyee Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – December 2019 (PDF, 436.75 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – November 2019 (PDF, 343.95 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – October 2019 (PDF, 652.87 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – September 2019 (PDF, 710.64 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – August 2019 (PDF, 428.15 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – July 2019 (PDF, 430.96 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – June 2019 (PDF, 1.07 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – May 2019 (PDF, 1.03 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – November 2018 (PDF, 1.61 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Determination Report (PDF, 3.85 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 6.81 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Landscape, Character and Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.35 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.15 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 19.51 MB)
* Estimated project completion times are subject to change.