Wyee Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Wyee Station.
This upgrade will be delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
The project is expected to be completed by mid 2020*.
- three new lifts to provide access to the pedestrian footbridge and station platforms
- upgrades to the existing pedestrian pathways to improve access from the Gorokan Road commuter car park and the Wyee Road Council car park
- a new kiss-and-ride space on Gorokan Road
- an additional accessible parking space in the Gorokan Road commuter car park
- formalising the crossing on Wyee Road
- improvements to CCTV, wayfinding and lighting to increase safety and security
- a new family accessible toilet, and improved waiting room accessibility
- new stairs to replace the current ramp.
Early work and site establishment commenced at the station in May 2019.
Major construction commenced in June during a scheduled Sydney Trains track work weekend.
Construction on Wyee Station Upgrade is progressing well, with upgrades to the station facilities and construction of the lift shaft continuing throughout April.
Construction activities will continue in May and will include:
- fit out of the station toilets
- construction of a new footpath on Wyee Road
- upgrades to the existing stairs and footbridge
- installation of new fencing to both sides of the station
- continued installation of new station services including communications and security system
- construction of the three internal lift cabs.
Toilet and waiting room closure
The existing toilets on Platform 2 are currently closed for refurbishment and are expected to re-open in June 2020. Two temporary unisex toilets are located on Platform 2.
Temporary changes to Wyee Road ‘Kiss and Ride’ zone
The ‘Kiss and Ride’ zone on Wyee Road will temporarily close until June 2020 while footpath upgrades are carried out at the station entry.
Please use the Darlingup Road commuter car park for pick-ups and drop-offs during this time. Traffic control will be in place to assist pedestrians and motorists with these changes. See the May community notification below for more information.
Changes to commuter car park access
Access to the Gorokan Road commuter car park has temporarily changed.
Please follow the wayfinding signage located around the station and the direction of traffic controllers.
This change is temporary and will be in place until mid-2020. See map below for more information.
Keep in touch
We will continue to keep the community informed throughout the construction period with monthly notifications being distributed to residents and frequent updates published here on our website.
If you would like to receive project updates please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all urgent enquiries or complaints regarding construction activities, please call our 24-hour Construction Response Line on 1800 775 465.
Please visit the Wyee Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification - May 2020 (PDF, 294.98 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification - April 2020 (PDF, 340.94 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification - March 2020 (PDF, 308.96 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification - February 2020 (PDF, 510.55 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification - January 2020 (PDF, 409.28 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – December 2019 (PDF, 436.75 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – November 2019 (PDF, 343.95 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – October 2019 (PDF, 652.87 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – September 2019 (PDF, 710.64 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – August 2019 (PDF, 428.15 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – July 2019 (PDF, 430.96 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – June 2019 (PDF, 1.07 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – May 2019 (PDF, 1.03 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade monthly notification – November 2018 (PDF, 1.61 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Determination Report (PDF, 3.85 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 6.81 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Landscape, Character and Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.35 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.15 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 19.51 MB)
* Estimated project completion times are subject to change.