Wyee Station Upgrade
The upgrade at Wyee Station is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering safe, modern and accessible transport infrastructure.
- three new lifts to provide access to the pedestrian footbridge and station platforms
- upgrades to the existing pedestrian pathways to improve access from the Gorokan Road commuter car park and the Wyee Road Council car park
- a new kiss-and-ride space on Gorokan Road
- an additional accessible parking space in the Gorokan Road commuter car park
- formalising the crossing on Wyee Road
- improvements to CCTV, wayfinding and lighting to increase safety and security
- a new family accessible toilet, and improved waiting room accessibility
- new stairs to replace the current ramp.
Early work and site establishment commenced at the station in May 2019.
Major construction commenced in June during a scheduled Sydney Trains trackwork weekend.
The following activities will be undertaken throughout September during standard hours:
- concrete work for the new lift on the station platform (within hoarding)
- concrete work for the two external lifts, on Gorokan Road and Wyee Road.
Changes to commuter car park access
Access to the Gorokan Road commuter car park has temporarily changed.
Please follow the wayfinding signage located around the station and the direction of traffic controllers.
This change is temporary and will be in place until mid-2020. See map below for more information.
Keep in touch
We will continue to keep the community informed throughout the construction period with monthly notifications being distributed to residents and frequent updates published here on our website.
If you would like to receive project updates please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all urgent enquiries or complaints regarding construction activities, please call our 24-hour Construction Response Line
on 1800 775 465.
Please visit the Wyee Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
- Wyee Station Upgrade Monthly Notification - September 2019 (PDF, 710.64 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade Monthly Notification - August 2019 (PDF, 428.15 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade Monthly Notification - July 2019 (PDF, 430.96 KB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade Monthly Notification - June 2019 (PDF, 1.07 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade Monthly Notification - May 2019 (PDF, 1.03 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade Monthly Notification - November 2018 (PDF, 1.61 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Determination Report (PDF, 3.85 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 6.81 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Landscape, Character and Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.35 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.15 MB)
- Wyee Station Upgrade – Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 19.51 MB)