Transport Access Program
- Stations that are accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility and parents with prams
- Modern buildings and facilities for all modes that meet the needs of a growing population
- Modern interchanges that support an integrated network and allow seamless transfers between all modes for all customers.
Other features of the program include:
- Safety improvements including extra lighting, help points, fences and security measures for car parks and interchanges, including stations, bus stops and wharves
- Signage improvements so customers can more easily use public transport and transfer between modes at interchanges
- Other improvements and maintenance such as painting, new fencing and roof replacements.
For information on projects currently within the program, please see the current works page.
For information on projects that have been completed, see the completed works page.
The NSW Government is also progressively upgrading ferry wharves across Sydney to improve ferry services for customers. For more information on these new wharves, visit the RMS website.