As the Secretary of Transport for NSW, Rodd Staples leads more than 25,000 people across the Transport cluster to plan, manage and deliver transport infrastructure and services for all transport modes. Rodd is supported by the Office of the Secretary, led by Alison Cunningham, which provides a range of services including:
- Cabinet strategic support
- Audit, risk management and corruption prevention
- Corporate planning and reporting
- Business coordination and strategic advice
Tony leads Customer Services, a division focused on the customer and improving the end-to-end journey experience. Tony is also responsible for:
- Customer communications channels and customer relations
- Marketing, behavioural and education campaigns
- Public affairs, stakeholder and community engagement
- Digital products and services
- Transport product pricing and revenue
As the leader of our Freight, Strategy and Planning division, Clare is responsible for all strategy, planning, policy and regulation across freight, roads, public transport and all other transport modes. Clare’s remit also includes:
- Safety and standards for transport
- Transport data collection, model development, modelling and custom research
- Engagement with freight-related stakeholders
As the leader of People and Corporate Services, Elizabeth is responsible for human resources, information technology, shared services, organisation development and investigative and legal services for the Transport cluster. The division:
- Drives organisational efficiency through the development, implementation and continuous improvement of business systems and processes
- Enables reforms to create an efficient, effective and service-oriented workforce
Stephen leads the Infrastructure and Services division, which has sole accountability for seamless service planning, project development and delivery, and, asset operation maintenance and planning. The division:
- Engages delivery partners to deliver infrastructure
- Contracts public and private operators to deliver transport services
As the lead of our Finance and Investment division, Peter provides total budget control, oversees investment allocations and governance and provides our organisation with commercial capability to support high value, complex projects and service models. Peter also:
- Manages transactions and supports commercial development opportunities for transport property assets.
- Leads the development and management of assurance, evaluation and benefits frameworks for the transport cluster.
Tom is leading the procurement, construction and delivery of Australia’s first fully-automated metro rail network. Sydney Metro, which is Australia’s biggest public transport project, will deliver 31 metro stations and 66km of new metro rail. Sydney Metro Northwest is on schedule to open in the first half of 2019 and services on Stage 2 - Sydney Metro City & Southwest - are expected to start in 2024.
Marg leads Transport Coordination at Transport for NSW, bringing together the Sydney Coordination Office and Transport Management Centre. This part of Transport for NSW leads the planning and coordination for proactive real-time management of the traffic and transport network and special events, and manages traffic and transport disruptions for the following projects and precincts:
Sydney CBD and South East Precinct
Greater Parramatta Precinct
Northern Beaches Precinct
WestConnex (All Stages)
Sydney Airport Precinct
Macquarie Park Precinct
Ken manages Roads and Maritime Services activities for the people and Government of NSW. Ken's role is to provide strategic direction and leadership ensuring the customer is at the centre of all our operations across the agency.
Sydney Trains provides train services throughout the Sydney CBD and metropolitan area. Howard leads the agency’s focus on patronage growth, increasing customer satisfaction, reduction in peak incidents and improving safety performance.
A/ Chief Executive, NSW Trains
NSW TrainLink is dedicated to the needs of intercity and regional train and coach customers. NSW TrainLink strives to provide safe, reliable and clean services which connect people and communities across NSW.