Outer Sydney Orbital Stage 2 corridor identification
Consulting on corridor options between 16 November and 14 December 2020.
Transport for NSW are identifying a future transport link between the Hume Motorway and Appin Road, east of Appin village. This investigation is part of the Outer Sydney Orbital Stage 2, which will provide for a future road connecting new housing developments, and employment growth anticipated for the area.
- Support urban development across the Wilton, Greater Macarthur Growth Areas and the Illawarra-Shoalhaven region
- Facilitate great places, and provide certainty for investment across the region
- Provide communities with transport connections between the Western Parkland City and the Illawarra- Shoalhaven over the longer term
- Provide access to jobs and other employment opportunities across the Aerotropolis and surrounding industrial lands
- Provide access to the Western Sydney Airport
- Support different transport needs including public transport, walking and cycling options
- Enable freight to move efficiently and safely.
Consultation is currently underway for the Outer Sydney Orbital Stage 2. Stakeholders, landowners and community can provide feedback on the two shortlisted corridor options between the Hume Motorway and Appin Road.
Have your say
- Use the online Feedback Map to see the locations of the corridor options and to provide your feedback
- Email: email@example.com
Corridor Investigation Office
PO BOX K659
Haymarket NSW 1240
Consultation closes 5pm, 14 December 2020.
For more information on Outer Sydney Orbital Stage 2 head to our online portal.