Outer Sydney Orbital Stage 2 corridor identification
Transport for NSW are identifying a future transport link between the Hume Motorway and Appin Road, east of Appin village. This investigation is part of the Outer Sydney Orbital Stage 2, which will provide for a future road connecting new housing developments, and employment growth anticipated for the area.
- Support urban development across the Wilton, Greater Macarthur Growth Areas and the Illawarra-Shoalhaven region
- Facilitate great places, and provide certainty for investment across the region
- Provide communities with transport connections between the Western Parkland City and the Illawarra- Shoalhaven over the longer term
- Provide access to jobs and other employment opportunities across the Aerotropolis and surrounding industrial lands
- Provide access to the Western Sydney Airport
- Support different transport needs including public transport, walking and cycling options
- Enable freight to move efficiently and safely.
Community consultation on the Outer Sydney Orbital Stage 2 has now closed. If you have any further questions you can contact the team using the details below.
Corridor Investigation Office
PO BOX K659
Haymarket NSW 1240
For more information on Outer Sydney Orbital Stage 2 head to our online portal.