Barangaroo Ferry Wharf
The Barangaroo Ferry Wharf increases Sydney’s ferry capacity and services the thousands of residents, visitors and workers travelling to the Barangaroo commercial and residential precinct.
- Delivering high quality transport infrastructure to support the Barangaroo precinct.
- Improved ferry services and access to and from Sydney’s CBD.
- Additional weekly services on the F3 Parramatta River route and direct services to Barangaroo from the Eastern Suburbs when the new cross Harbour ferry route is introduced in October 2017.
Barangaroo Wharf is open to the public, however modification works are ongoing. For construction updates, please see:
- Barangaroo Wharf construction notification January-March 2018 (PDF, 307.33 KB)
- Barangaroo Wharf construction notification October 2017 (PDF, 708.61 KB)
The new wharf provides more public transport options for people travelling to and from Barangaroo.
Wharf features include Opal card scan points, seating, bins, ticket vending machines, lighting, wayfinding, signage, a passenger information display and weather shelters.
The wharf is accessible and comfortable for people with disabilities, older passengers, as well as those with prams.
For those living and working near the wharf the following links provide a range of information about what to expect now the wharf is operational.
- Barangaroo Ferry Wharf Opening Notification (PDF, 809.2 KB)
- About the Barangaroo Ferry Wharf (PDF, 1.22 MB)
- Barangaroo Ferry Wharf map (PDF, 569.66 KB)
- New ferry services (PDF, 1.62 MB)
- Opal information for commuters (PDF, 492.04 KB)
- Managing noise and lighting at Barangaroo Ferry Wharf (PDF, 1.06 MB)
- Barangaroo Ferry Wharf fact sheet (PDF, 1.78 MB)