Beecroft Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Beecroft Station.
This upgrade is part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
Beecroft Station Upgrade will provide a station that is accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, carers/parents with prams and customers with luggage.
The project is expected to be completed in 2022*.
- two new lifts to provide access to the pedestrian subway and station platform
- regrading the existing footpath to provide an accessible path to the new lift
- a new pedestrian landing over the existing staircase
- a new kiss-and-ride zone along Wongala Crescent
- relocation of the taxi zone to Wongala Crescent
- improvements to accessible parking in the Sutherland Road commuter car park
- upgraded footpaths around the station precinct to improve accessibility
- improved CCTV, wayfinding and lighting
Planning approval for Beecroft Station Upgrade has been granted.
Site surveys and other early work commenced in 2019 with construction expected to start in the coming months.
Further survey and investigation work will occur from July 2020. The results from the investigations will help inform the final design of the project.
Major construction is expected to start in the coming months. The community will be notified before the work is started.
Keep in touch
We will continue to keep the community informed throughout the construction period with monthly notifications distributed to nearby residents.
If you would like to receive project updates please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com.
Please visit the Beecroft Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
* Estimated project completion times are subject to change.
- Beecroft Station Upgrade: Determination Report (PDF, 3.4 MB)
- Beecroft Station Upgrade Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 23.03 MB)
- Beecroft Station Upgrade Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 11.32 MB)
- Beecroft Station Upgrade Arborist Report (PDF, 4.07 MB)
- Beecroft Station Upgrade Biodiversity Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.42 MB)
- Beecroft Station Upgrade Heritage Impact Assessment (PDF, 2.68 MB)
- Beecroft Station Upgrade Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 8.57 MB)
Planning Approval for the Beecroft Station Upgrade follows the public display of the Review of Environmental Factors in November 2018, and preparation of a Determination report (PDF, 3.4 MB).
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their feedback during the planning process.
The Review of Environmental Factors
The Review of Environmental Factors (REF) was on public display from Friday 26 October until Friday 9 November 2018.
A digital copy of the project’s REF remains available to download in the Planning Documents section below.
All submissions received during the public display period were considered by the project team and used to inform the design of the project.
Feedback is important to Transport for NSW and is kept in accordance with our privacy obligations (PDF, 43.86 KB).