Niagara Park Station Upgrade
The upgrade at Niagara Park Station is part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
As part of the program, the Niagara Park Station Upgrade will provide a station precinct that is accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
The project is expected to be completed in 2022*.
- three new lifts connecting the platform and commuter car parks to the existing footbridge
- a new pedestrian crossing across the Washington Avenue commuter car park connecting to the path to Niagara Park Shopping Centre
- five new bicycle hoops
- a new accessible parking space and kiss and ride space in both commuter car parks
- a new accessible path from the station to the bus stop on Railway Crescent
- minor platform regrading
- safety and security upgrades, including lighting, CCTV and wayfinding.
Construction of the Niagara Park Startion Upgrade is now underway. Please see the latest Community Notification for further information.
Keep in Touch
If you would like to receive further information or project updates, please register to join the Niagara Park Station Upgrade distribution list by calling the project Information Line on 1800 684 490 or emailing email@example.com.
Please visit the Niagara Park Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
- Niagara Park Station Upgrade - Community Notification, October 2020 (PDF, 1.88 MB)
- Niagara Park Station Upgrade - Community Notification, September 2020 (PDF, 881.29 KB)
- Niagara Park Station Upgrade - Community Notification, July 2020 (PDF, 502.5 KB)
- Niagara Park Station Upgrade - Have Your Say, May 2020 (PDF, 1014.99 KB)
- Niagara Park Station Upgrade - Determination Report, July 2020 (PDF, 1.78 MB)
- Niagara Park Station Upgrade - Review of Environmental Factors, May 2020 (PDF, 7.56 MB)
- Niagara Park Station Upgrade - Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment, May 2020 (PDF, 4.07 MB)
- Niagara Park Station Upgrade - Landscape Character and Visual Impact Assessment, May 2020 (PDF, 3.19 MB)
Transport for NSW has approved the Niagara Park Station Upgrade project. The approval follows the public display of the Review of Environmental Factors (REF) between 20 May and 3 June 2020, and preparation of a Determination Report.
The project received 25 submissions in response to the project’s REF. Each submission was considered by the project team and responded to in a Determination Report.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their feedback during the planning process.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.