Normanhurst Station Upgrade
The NSW Government has improved accessibility at Normanhurst Station.
The upgrade was delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
- two new lifts to provide access to the station platforms
- new weather protection screens and canopies at the lift entries
- improved accessibility to the waiting rooms
- a new family accessible toilet and male and female ambulant toilets
- new kiss and ride spaces on Denman Parade
- new accessible pedestrian pathways throughout the station and entrances
- new accessible entrance to Platform 1
- new canopy coverage over Boarding Assistance Zones
- new bicycle hoops
- upgrades to bus stops on Denman Parade and Malsbury Road
- improvements to CCTV, lighting and wayfinding signage
- electrical upgrades to accommodate new infrastructure.
Normanhurst Station Upgrade is complete and the station is now accessible, allowing for safer, easier and more convenient travel for all customers.
Customers are able to use the station’s two new lifts and improved accessibility features.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their continued support and cooperation during the upgrade work.
If you would like any further information, please call us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com.
Please visit the Normanhurst Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.