Riverwood Commuter Car Park
Transport for NSW is delivering a new commuter car park at Riverwood, a joint initiative of the Australian and NSW Governments.
Construction on the car park is planned to commence in mid 2022 and is expected to be completed by mid 2023.
The project is part of the NSW Government’s Commuter Car Park Program, providing you with more convenient access to public transport at key interchanges and helping to ease congestion on our roads. This project is a joint initiative of the Australian and NSW Governments.
- a ground plus two level multi-storey car park on Webb Street, providing up to 140 additional commuter parking spaces
- accessible parking spaces
- lift access
- installation of CCTV, lighting and wayfinding signage for safety and security
- provision for electric vehicle charging spaces
- rooftop solar panels
- Transport Park&Ride infrastructure (Opal operated boom gates).
Planning approval has now been granted for construction of a ground plus two level multi-storey car park on Webb Street, providing up to 140 additional commuter parking spaces.
Thank you to everyone who made a submission in response to the Review of Environmental Factors. Feedback received from the community will be considered during the detailed design phase of the project.
- Concept design (PDF, 449.12 KB)
- Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 6.99 MB)
- Community notification (PDF, 1.24 MB)
- Determination Report (PDF, 1.59 MB)
Transport for NSW is working directly with affected landowners and tenants to ensure they have information about the proposal, as well as the support and resources needed during the property acquisition process.
Your feedback will be considered during the detailed design phase of the project.
Keeping you up to date
Transport for NSW will keep the community informed about the project as it progresses.
If you would like to sign up to receive email updates about the project, please call 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Riverwood Commuter Car Park - Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 6.99 MB)
- Riverwood Commuter Car Park - Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 9.01 MB)
- Riverwood Commuter Car Park - Environmental Noise and Vibration Assessment (PDF, 13.51 MB)
- Riverwood Commuter Car Park - Traffic and Transport Impact Assessment (PDF, 5.77 MB)