North Strathfield Station Upgrade
The NSW Government has improved accessibility at North Strathfield Station.
This upgrade was delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
- three new lifts
- new accessible on-street parking space and upgraded kiss and ride area on Queen Street
- improved station amenities including an upgraded family accessible toilet and ambulant toilet
- upgraded CCTV and lighting for improved safety and security.
The North Strathfield Station Upgrade is now complete and the station is fully accessible for all customers.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their patience during the completion of this important work.
The time lapse below shows our construction crew installing the new lift shaft at the station.
Please visit the North Strathfield Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
Notifications and reports
- Completion Notification January 2020 (PDF, 1.66 MB)
- Community Notification December 2019 (PDF, 413.26 KB)
- Community Notification November 2019 (PDF, 395.05 KB)
- Community Notification October 2019 (PDF, 493.45 KB)
- Community Notification September 2019 (PDF, 520.17 KB)
- Community Notification August 2019 (PDF, 522.73 KB)
- Community Notification July 2019 - Hamilton Street East ramp closure (PDF, 388.92 KB)
- Community Notification July 2019 (PDF, 270.79 KB)
- Community Notification 22-23 June 2019 (PDF, 320.45 KB)
- Community Notification June 2019 (PDF, 434.84 KB)
- Community Notification March 2019 (PDF, 483.11 KB)
- Community Notification January 2019 – Night Work Update (PDF, 813.27 KB)
- Community Notification January/February 2019 – Start of Construction (PDF, 785.43 KB)
- Community Notification January 2019 – Site Establishment (PDF, 406.43 KB)
- North Strathfield Station Upgrade Community Notification October/November 2018 (PDF, 2.14 MB)