Lisarow Station Upgrade
The upgrade at Lisarow Station is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
As part of the program, the Lisarow Station Upgrade will provide a station precinct that is accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
The project was completed in November 2021.
- two new lifts connecting the platforms to the existing footbridge
- a new accessible parking space and kiss and ride space in the Railway Crescent commuter car park
- a new kiss and ride space in the Pacific Highway commuter car park
- a new ramp to the southern station entry from the Pacific Highway pedestrian footpath
- resurfacing work on Platform 1
- formalised Boarding Assistance Zones on each platform
- new Boarding Assistance Zone canopy on Platform 1
- upgrades to electrical infrastructure, lighting, CCTV and public address system.
Construction of the Lisarow Station Upgrade is now complete. Please see the latest community notification for further information.
Keep in touch
If you would like to ask a question about the project, please phone 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the Lisarow Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.
From 15 July to 29 July 2020, the community was invited to provide feedback on the concept design for Lisarow Station Upgrade.
All feedback received on the concept design was considered as part of the planning approval process.
Planning approval has now been granted for the Lisarow Station Upgrade.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their feedback during the planning process.