Point Clare Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Point Clare Station.
The upgrade at the station is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
The project is expected to be completed in 2022*.
The upgrade will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- two new lifts connecting each platform to the commuter car parks
- new ramp from Kurrawa Avenue Commuter Car Park to connect to the new lift
- new stairs from Kurrawa Avenue entry to the station underpass
- two new accessible parking spaces and one kiss and ride space in Brisbane Water Drive Commuter Car Park
- one new accessible parking space and one kiss and ride space in Kurrawa Avenue Commuter Car Park
- upgraded pathways around the station precinct
- upgrade to the existing toilets to provide a new family accessible toilet and a new unisex ambulant toilet
- minor platform regrading and installation of new platform edge tactiles, where required
- reconfigured bicycle parking on Brisbane Water Drive
- improvements to lighting, electricity supply, wayfinding and security camera system (CCTV).
Construction of the Point Clare Station Upgrade is now in progress. Please see the latest community notification for further information.
Keep in touch
We will continue to keep the community informed throughout the construction period with regular notifications being distributed to residents and frequent updates published here on our website.
If you would like to receive project updates please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all urgent enquiries or complaints regarding construction activities, please call our 24-hour Construction Response Line on 1800 775 465.
Please visit the Point Clare Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.
From 16 November to 30 November 2020, the community was invited to provide feedback on the early concept design of the Point Clare Station Upgrade.
The project team would like to thank the community for their feedback.
Feedback on the project’s Review of Environmental Factors will build on the early consultation, and will assist the project team to further develop the designs for the upgrade.