Point Clare Station Upgrade
The accessibility upgrade at Point Clare Station is now complete.
This upgrade is part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
The upgrade provides a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- 2 new lifts connecting each platform to the commuter car parks
- new ramp from Kurrawa Avenue Commuter Car Park to connect to the new lift
- new stairs from Kurrawa Avenue entry to the station underpass
- 2 new accessible parking spaces and 1 kiss and ride space in Brisbane Water Drive Commuter Car Park
- 1 new accessible parking space and 1 kiss and ride space in Kurrawa Avenue Commuter Car Park
- upgraded pathways around the station precinct
- upgrade to the existing toilets to provide a new family accessible toilet and a new unisex ambulant toilet
- minor platform regrading and installation of new platform edge tactiles, where required
- reconfigured bicycle parking on Brisbane Water Drive
- improvements to lighting, electricity supply, wayfinding and security camera system (CCTV).
The Point Clare Station Upgrade is now complete and the station is fully accessible for all customers.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their patience during the completion of this important work.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com.
Please visit the Point Clare Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
From 16 November to 30 November 2020, the community was invited to provide feedback on the early concept design of the Point Clare Station Upgrade.
The project team would like to thank the community for their feedback.
Feedback on the project’s Review of Environmental Factors will build on the early consultation, and will assist the project team to further develop the designs for the upgrade.