Roseville Station Upgrade
Planning is underway to improve accessibility at Roseville Station.
Roseville Station Upgrade is part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
Roseville Station Upgrade will provide a station precinct accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
The project is expected to be completed in 2022*.
- upgrade existing footbridge including new screens and handrails
- two lifts to provide access between Hill Street, the existing footbridge and the station platform
- accessible pathways to the station to provide access between the Pacific Highway and the existing footbridge
- canopies at the Hill Street station entrance and the platform boarding assistance zone
- an interchange zone including accessible parking, taxi zone, kiss and ride bay, bus shelter and increased bike parking on Hill Street and Pacific Highway
- improved amenities including a male and female ambulant toilet and family accessible toilet
- improved CCTV and lighting.
Construction of Roseville Station Upgrade is now underway. Please see the latest Community Notification for further information.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive further information or project updates, please register to join the Roseville Station Upgrade distribution list by calling 1800 684 490 or emailing email@example.com.
Please visit the Roseville Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
* Estimated project completion times are subject to change.
- Roseville Station Upgrade - Project Update, September 2020 (PDF, 288.37 KB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade - Project update, August 2020 (PDF, 656.64 KB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade - Project update, July 2020 (PDF, 2.19 MB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade – Have your say, June 2020 (PDF, 1.51 MB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade - Frequently Asked Questions, June 2020 (PDF, 557.29 KB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade Community Notification - March 2020 (PDF, 126.42 KB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade Community Notification – January 2020 (PDF, 83.9 KB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade Community Notification – January 2019 (PDF, 1.07 MB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade - Determination Report, July 2020 (PDF, 1.94 MB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade - Review of Environmental Factors, June 2020 (PDF, 14.93 MB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade – Aboricultural Impact Assessment, June 2020 (PDF, 2.21 MB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade – Biodiversity Assessment Report, June 2020 (PDF, 11.09 MB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade - Statement of Heritage Impact, June 2020 (PDF, 4.68 MB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade - Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment, June 2020 (PDF, 4.24 MB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade - Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment, June 2020 (PDF, 4.39 MB)
- Roseville Station Upgrade - Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment, June 2020 (PDF, 9.82 MB)
Initial consultation was undertaken at the station on 5 February 2019. Following this the REF for the Roseville Station Upgrade project was on public display from 5 - 19 June 2020.
The project received 36 submissions in response to the project’s REF. Each submission was considered by the project team and responded to in a Determination Report (PDF, 1.94 MB).
Planning approval has been granted for the Roseville Station Upgrade.
Transport for NSW would like to thank the community for their feedback during the planning process.