Ashfield Commuter Car Park
A new, multi-storey Ashfield Commuter Car Park with 96 extra parking spaces, plus a range of features to make it safer and more accessible was opened on 24 March 2018.
- More commuter parking spaces (approximately 235 total) on Brown Street
- Lift access for people with disabilities, the elderly, parents with prams, customers carrying luggage, etc.
- Designed to integrate into the surrounds and equipped with new lights, signs and CCTV cameras
Construction commenced in May 2017 and was completed in March 2018.
Details of current and upcoming construction is available in the:
- Ashfield Commuter Car Park community notification March 2018 (PDF, 550.55 KB)
- Ashfield Commuter Car Park community notification February 2018 (PDF, 396.98 KB)
- Ashfield Commuter Car Park out of hours work notification January 2018 (PDF, 317.72 KB)
- Ashfield Commuter Car Park community notification January 2018 (PDF, 587.31 KB)
- Ashfield Commuter Car Park community notification December 2017 (PDF, 362.74 KB)
- Ashfield Commuter Car Park community notification September-October 2017 (PDF, 353.29 KB)
- Ashfield Commuter Car Park Determination Report April 2017 (PDF, 10.08 MB)
- Review of Environmental Factors February 2017 (PDF, 7.47 MB)
- Visual Impact Assessment Report (PDF, 5.27 MB)
- Flora and Fauna Assessment (PDF, 5.57 MB)
- Statement of Heritage Impact (PDF, 2.75 MB)
- Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (PDF, 1.61 MB)
- Traffic Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 3.44 MB)