Careers with Sydney Trains
A career with Sydney Trains means that you are part of a network that moves over 1.3 million people per day.
We are passionate and proud of what we do. Service and willingness to help is what we aim for.
When you join Sydney Trains, you become part of an organisation that affects the lives of the majority of Sydney. From Berowa in the North, to Waterfall in the South and Emu Plains in the West – you will be focused on contributing to customer service for our customers.
The commute is part of most people’s day, and you can help provide someone with a good start to their day, or a comfortable journey home.
There are a range of opportunities at Sydney Trains for talented, hardworking and enthusiastic people, including engineering, train driving, customer service, train operations, finance, legal services and much more. In return, we will provide you with development opportunities to take your career far or maybe even trying something different.
If you love working with people, believe in customer service, have an interest in trains and transport, then consider working with us.
- Customer service attendant
- Operations and service delivery
- Program manager
Sydney Trains offers a range of benefits for employees:
- Free travel on Government trains, buses, ferries, light rail and Sydney Metro services.
- Access to flexible working
- Career development and learning
- Commitment to diversity and equality
- Access to competitive industry services, including health centre and fitness passport
- Salary packaging options
- Leave loading