Policies and standards
- Asset Management Policy (PDF, 274.26 KB)
- Code of Conduct (PDF, 12.72 MB)
- Drug and Alcohol Policy (PDF, 67.99 KB)
- Environment and Sustainability Policy (PDF, 70.24 KB)
- Fatigue Risk Management Policy (PDF, 70.43 KB)
- Health and Safety Policy (PDF, 70.08 KB)
- SMS-06-SP-3026 WHS Risk Management (PDF, 378.58 KB)
- SMS-08-OP-3128 Managing Shift Work and Rostering (PDF, 76.67 KB)
- SMS-08-OP-3129 Manage Fatigue Risks (PDF, 100.56 KB)
- SMS-08-FM-4130 Fatigue Risk Profile (DOC, 117 KB)
- SMS-06-OP-3043 Managing Risks Using Safe Work Practices (PDF, 442.28 KB)
- SMS-06-GD-0268 Working Around Electrical Equipment (PDF, 189.59 KB)
- SMS-06-OP-3114 Pre-Work Briefings (PDF, 247.21 KB)
- Statement of Business Ethics (PDF, 363.19 KB)
Network rules and network procedures
Our RailSafe website provides safeworking information for people working in the rail corridor.
Safety Management System (SMS) Documents
Contractors need to contact their project managers to get a copy of the applicable SMS document they need.
Rail Safety Worker cards
Our RailSafe website provides information regarding rail safety worker cards.
The Training page on this website and our RailSafe website provides information regarding RISI training.