Yagoona Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Yagoona Station.
This upgrade is part of the Transport Access Program, an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering modern, safe and accessible infrastructure.
Yagoona Station Upgrade will provide a station that is accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, carers/parents with prams and customers with luggage.
The project is expected to be completed in 2023*.
- replacing the existing station entry concourse, building and stairs with a new station entry concourse from the Hume Highway including a new lift and stairs connecting the concourse to the station platform
- a new station building on the island platform for station facilities, including a new family accessible toilet and new male and female ambulant toilets
- additional platform canopies to provide continuous cover from the new lift and stairs to Platform 1 boarding assistance zone
- two new accessible parking spaces in the Breasley Place commuter car park and upgrade of the two accessible parking spaces in the Ritchie Road commuter car park
- upgrade of pathways from both commuter car parks to the station entrance
- new kiss and ride bay on Hume Highway
- platform regrading and new tactile installation
- relocating existing bike hoops
- upgrades to lighting, and CCTV.
Construction of Yagoona Station Upgrade is now underway. Please see the latest Community Notification for further information.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive further information or project updates, please register to join the Yagoona Station Upgrade distribution list by calling 1800 684 490 or emailing email@example.com.
Please visit the Yagoona Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
* Estimated project completion times are subject to change.
- Yagoona Station Upgrade - Determination Report, July 2021 (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- Yagoona Station Upgrade - Review of Environmental Factors, May 2021 (PDF, 12.31 MB)
- Yagoona Station Upgrade – Biodiversity and Arboricultural Assessment, May 2021 (PDF, 3.38 MB)
- Yagoona Station Upgrade - Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment, May 2021 (PDF, 7.76 MB)
- Yagoona Station Upgrade - Traffic and Transport Impact Assessment, May 2021 (PDF, 5.68 MB)
- Yagoona Station Upgrade - Landscape Character and Visual Impact Assessment, May 2021 (PDF, 18.34 MB)
Planning approval has been received for the Yagoona Station Upgrade.
This follows the public display of the Review of Environmental factors between 18 May and 21 June 2021 and the preparation of a Determination Report, which can be viewed here. (PDF, 1.8 MB)
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback during this time. All submissions received were considered as part of the planning process and have been addressed in the Determination Report.