East Hills Station Upgrade
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at East Hills Station.
The upgrade at East Hills Station is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
The project is expected to be completed in 2023*.
The East Hills Station Upgrade will provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- two new lifts connecting from the underpass to the station platforms
- upgrade of the station entrance on Park Road to provide improved pathways for customers
- upgrade of the two existing accessible parking spaces in the commuter car park
- a new kiss and ride area on Park Road
- upgrade of the pathway connecting Maclaurin Avenue to the station entrance
- reconfiguration of the existing bathroom facilities to provide a new family accessible toilet, a new female ambulant toilet and a new male ambulant toilet
- installation of hearing hoops and new boarding assistance zones on all platforms
- improvements to lighting, CCTV and wayfinding signage
Transport for NSW is seeking feedback on the early concept design for the upgrade to East Hills Station.
Have your say
The local community is invited to comment on the proposed accessibility upgrade until 5pm, Wednesday 14 October 2020.
Feedback can be provided by
- emailing email@example.com
- completing the feedback form below
- writing to Transport Access Program - East Hills Station Upgrade, Locked Bag 6501 St Leonards NSW 2065
For more information or to speak with a member of the project team, please call the Project Infoline on 1800 684 490.
Your feedback will help Transport for NSW understand what is important to customers and the community.
Keep in touch
If you would like to receive project updates, please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the East Hills Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
*Estimated project completion times are subject to change.