North Rocks Commuter Car Park
Planning is underway to provide additional commuter parking at North Rocks.
The project is part of the NSW Government’s Commuter Car Park Program, providing you with more convenient access to public transport at key interchanges and helping to ease congestion on our roads.
Subject to community consultation and planning approval, construction of approximately 135 additional spaces is expected to begin mid-2021 and is expected to be completed in mid-2022.
- a new commuter car park with approximately 135 additional parking spaces located on the corner of Barclay Road and Perry Street to improve access to the nearby M2 bus stop
- accessible parking spaces
- dedicated pathways connecting to the existing footpath on the corner of Barclay Road and Perry Street
- Transport Park&Ride infrastructure (Opal operated boom gates)
- lighting and wayfinding signage for improved safety
- provision for future electric vehicle charging spaces
- landscaping within the car park and fencing.
Thank you for your feedback
Transport for NSW has received feedback from the community on the proposed commuter car park. All feedback is currently being reviewed and all submissions will receive a written response in the coming weeks.
If you have any questions about the proposal please email us at email@example.com or call 1800 684 490.
Keeping you up to date
Transport for NSW will keep the community informed about the project as it progresses.
If you would like to sign up to receive email updates about the project, please call 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.