Maritime Infrastructure Delivery Office (MIDO)
MIDO is responsible for:
- Delivering key projects and programs including Transport for NSW, Maritime's Boating Now program, maritime asset management functions and geospatial services. Refer to the Maritime Infrastructure Delivery Office (MIDO) - Projects Map for more specific location information.
- Providing a one-stop-shop for councils, industry and other delivery partners looking for guidance and support on their own maritime infrastructure and dredging projects. This includes offering up-front advice in the early stages of the application process for future grant programs.
- Delivering the NSW Boating Access Dredging Program, NSW Coastal Dredging Strategy and a number of major infrastructure projects, including:
- Bermagui Harbour and Channel Dredging project
- Brunswick Heads Boat Harbour Upgrade
- Coffs Harbour Marine Precinct project
- Coffs Harbour Regional Boat Ramp
- Coffs Harbour Sand Management
- Crowdy Head Boat Harbour Upgrade
- Dredging Projects
- Eden Safe Harbour project
- Ettalong Dredging project
- Kamay Ferry Wharves
- Narooma Wharf Replacement
- Port Macquarie Southern Breakwall Repair
- Snug Cove Marine Precinct
- Swansea Channel Dredging
- Tweed Heads Boat Maintenance Facility
- Wharf Maintenance Program
- Wharf Upgrade Program
- Wollongong Harbour Pontoon
Maritime infrastructure plan
The NSW Maritime Infrastructure Plan sets out a strategic and coordinated approach to prioritising and delivering maritime infrastructure in NSW.
This approach is built on coordination of funding and investment from the state and local governments and the private sector. The aim is to maximise the benefits of investment in maritime infrastructure for recreational and commercial boaters, including the commercial fishing, aquaculture and tourism sectors, and provide certainty to industry. It will see priorities for maritime infrastructure aligned with broader economic, social and environmental outcomes for the state.
- View or download the NSW Maritime Infrastructure Plan 2019-2024.
For more information or to make an enquiry, contact the project team: