Revesby Commuter Car Park
Transport for NSW has delivered a new commuter car park at Revesby, a joint initiative of the Australian and NSW Governments.
The project is part of the NSW Government’s Commuter Car Park Program, providing you with more convenient access to public transport at key interchanges and helping to ease congestion on our roads. This project is a joint initiative of the Australian and NSW Governments.
- adding 2 storeys to the western side and 3 storeys to the eastern side of the existing multi-storey car park, providing approximately 385 additional car spaces
- extension of lift, stairs and internal ramps to the additional upper levels
- additional accessible parking spaces on level two of the existing car park
- Transport Park&Ride infrastructure (Opal operated boom gates)
- provision for future electric vehicle charging spaces
- CCTV, lighting and wayfinding for improved safety and security
- rooftop solar panels
- a new pedestrian crossing on the western end of Haydock Lane
- installation new bicycle rack on the southern side of Revesby Station
Construction on the Revesby commuter car park extension is now complete.
In February 2021 the community was invited to provide feedback on the Review of Environmental Factors for additional commuter parking at Revesby.
Thank you to everyone who made a submission. Your feedback helps us understand what is important to customers and the community and will be considered during the detailed design phase of the project.
All submissions received during the public display period were considered as part of the planning approval process and are addressed in the Determination Report.