Emu Plains Commuter Car Park
Planning is underway to provide additional commuter parking at Emu Plains Station, a joint initiative of the Federal and NSW Governments.
The project is part of the NSW Government’s Commuter Car Park Program, providing you with more convenient access to public transport at key interchanges and helping to ease congestion on our roads.
Subject to community consultation and planning approval, construction of approximately 750 additional commuter parking spaces is expected to begin in early-2021 and be completed in early-2022.
- a new commuter car park with up to 750 additional spaces located on vacant land to the west of Emu Plains Station, off Old Bathurst Road
- additional accessible parking spaces and motorcycle parking bays
- a new footbridge over Old Bathurst Road to provide safe and direct pedestrian access between the new car park and the station
- a new T intersection on Old Bathurst Road to allow vehicle entry and exit into the car park
- landscaping including a vegetated drainage channel through the car park
- provision for future electric vehicle charging spaces
- CCTV, lighting and wayfinding signage for improved safety and security.
Have your say on the concept design
Transport for NSW is currently seeking your feedback on the concept design for the new commuter car park. You can provide your comments by emailing email@example.com, calling 1800 684 490 or completing the online feedback form below.
Your feedback will help to inform the planning approval process and will be considered during the detailed design of the project.
Keeping you up to date
Transport for NSW will keep the community informed about the project as it progresses.
If you would like to sign up to receive email updates about the project, please call 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.