Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade
Planning is currently underway to improve accessibility at Wollstonecraft Station.
The project is expected to be completed in 2022*.
- two new lifts connecting to the station platforms
- new station entry ramps from Shirley Road and Telopea Street to provide accessible paths to the lifts
- platform raising work to bring platforms level with train carriages
- a covered boarding assistance zone on Platform 1
- a new accessible parking space on Shirley Road
- improved amenities such as a new male and female ambulant toilet and a new family accessible toilet
- improved CCTV and lighting.
The upgrade at Wollstonecraft Station is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
The Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade would aim to provide a station precinct that is accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
Planning is underway to improve accessibility at Wollstonecraft Station. As part of the planning approval process, the community is invited to provide feedback on the Review of Environmental Factors from 18 May to 1 June 2020. Community feedback will help Transport for NSW understand what is important to customers and the community.
Have your say
Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade Review of Environmental Factors (REF)
An REF is a planning document outlining the proposed work, potential impacts and mitigation measures.
The REF for the Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade project is on public display from Monday 18 May until Monday 1 June 2020. During this time, the community is invited to provide feedback on the proposed upgrades.
The REF can be viewed below in the Planning Documents tab.
Feedback on the REF can be submitted by emailing: email@example.com or via the feedback form below.
Please provide your feedback by 5pm Monday 1 June 2020.
For more information or to speak with a member of the project team, please call the Project Infoline on 1800 684 490.
Your feedback will help Transport for NSW understand what is important to customers and the community.
COVID-19 social distancing measures
Under normal circumstances Transport for NSW would hold community information sessions at the station.
We regret that due to COVID-19 social distancing measures, this is not possible. We are still available by phone and email and look forward to answering your questions and feedback that way.
Feedback received on the REF will assist Transport for NSW understand what is important to customers and the community.
Submissions received during the public display will be considered as part of the planning approval process.
Should the project proceed, community feedback will be responded to a Determination Report which will be published on this web page. The community and stakeholders will be notified when the report is available.
Keep in Touch
If you would like to ask a question about the proposed upgrade or register to receive project updates please contact 1800 684 490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the Wollstonecraft Station webpage for information on station facilities and transport services.
- Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade - Have Your Say - May 2020 (PDF, 1.97 MB)
- Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade - Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 959.3 KB)
- Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade Community Notification - April 2020 (PDF, 138.81 KB)
- Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade Community Notification - March 2020 (PDF, 76.34 KB)
- Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade - Review of Environmental Factors, May 2020 (PDF, 13.69 MB)
- Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade - Statement of Heritage Impact, May 2020 (PDF, 7.03 MB)
- Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade - Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment, May 2020 (PDF, 29.09 MB)
- Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade - Traffic, Transport and Assess Impact Assessment, May 2020 (PDF, 5.96 MB)
- Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade - Landscape Character and Visual Impact Assessment, May 2020 (PDF, 11.7 MB)
- Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade - Biodiversity Assessment Report, May 2020 (PDF, 11.33 MB)
- Wollstonecraft Station Upgrade - Arboricultural Impact Assessment Report, May 2020 (PDF, 7.19 MB)
* Estimated project completion times are subject to change.