Leppington Commuter Car Park
Transport for NSW is delivering additional commuter car parking spaces at Leppington Station as part of the NSW Government’s Commuter Car Park Program.
This project includes up to 1,000 additional parking spaces for transport customers, and is expected to be completed by mid-2021.
- a multi-storey car park with up to 1,000 additional parking spaces
- free parking for up to 18 hours with Transport Park&Ride
- additional accessible parking spaces
- lift access
- road pavement and pedestrian pathway upgrades
- CCTV, lighting and wayfinding for improved safety and security
- provision for electric vehicle charging spaces and motorbike parking is also being assessed.
Transport for NSW has approved the Leppington Commuter Car Park project.
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback, or attended our information sessions at the station.
Key themes of feedback have been responded to in the Review of Environmental Factors and will help us to refine the design of the car park.
Major construction of the new commuter car park is planned to start mid-2020 and finish mid-2021.
Temporary parking arrangements
During construction some existing car spaces will be unavailable in order to complete the work safely.
On behalf of Transport for NSW, Camden Council will build a temporary car park on vacant land to the north east of the station to offset the spaces removed. Construction of the temporary facility is underway and is expected to be completed in September. View the map (PDF, 2.93 MB) for more information.
Keeping you up to date
We will continue to keep you informed about the project through notifications to customers, local residents and businesses, and frequent updates published here on our website.
If you would like to be emailed project updates please contact us on 1800 684 490 or email email@example.com
Commuter Car Park Program
The NSW Government is committed to delivering accessible public transport infrastructure, which is why we are providing more commuter car parks where they are needed. The Commuter Car Park Program is a NSW Government initiative to provide you with more convenient access to public transport at key transport interchanges, and help ease congestion on our roads. We have already delivered more than 10,000 commuter car spaces across Sydney since 2011.
- Leppington Station Commuter Car Park - Review of Environmental Factors (PDF, 6.12 MB)
- Leppington Station Commuter Car Park - Determination Report (PDF, 1.37 MB)
- Leppington Station Commuter Car Park - Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 282.9 KB)
- Leppington Station Commuter Car Park - Traffic, Transport and Access Impact Assessment (PDF, 5.84 MB)
- Leppington Station Commuter Car Park - Noise and Vibration Assessment (PDF, 10.2 MB)
- Leppington Station Commuter Car Park - Landscape Character and Visual Impact Assessment (PDF, 4.46 MB)
- Leppington Station Commuter Car Park - Flora and Fauna Assessment (PDF, 7.98 MB)
- Leppington Station Commuter Car Park - Concept Design (PDF, 1.56 MB)